We've put together some guidelines to help explain our returns policies and procedures. But it's worth noting that wherever possible we will respond to your individual circumstances.|
- It's an unfortunate fact of life that no matter how good a manufacturer is they'll occasionally produce a faulty product. If your product has a fault when you get it or it develops a fault within the first 7 working days after delivery it will be replaced or refunded including delivery. There are no collection or re-delivery charges to pay.
- After 7 working days faulty products are processed as per the manufacturers warranty policy and procedure. This doesn't mean you're on your own, we'll be here to smooth the way. How to return a faulty product
Incomplete or damaged in transit product
- If you're a consumer customer, please note the distance selling regulations DO NOT allow a trial period of use. You are entitled to inspect goods on receipt to ensure they are what you intended to purchase. If after reading the outer packaging or looking at the goods you decide they are not what you want, you have 7 days in which to cancel your order and return the goods at your own cost.
- Once an item has been used or any software licences have been accepted the item cannot be returned as unwanted. Software licences cannot be revoked, for example, as soon as you switch on a laptop you will be asked to accept the Microsoft Windows software licence and register it. The same is true of boxed software, once the seals have been broken they are non-returnable. Similarly once a printer has had toner cartridges installed this is regarded as use and therefore order acceptance.
- To return Unwanted goods you will need to complete an online returns form within 7 days of accepting delivery of your order.
- If you're a business customer or have had your product longer than 7 days we do not usually accept a return. We'll try to help out when we can but some products have a limited resale potential so we don't always offer a refund. We may not offer to refund the full purchase price, but if we do reduce the refunded amount we will only ever take a maximum of 30% off the refund. All refunds of this nature will be subject to a £10 fee.
- In all instances your product can only be returned if unused and in 'new' condition or unopend (i.e. with any seals and shrink-wrap still intact). It should be returned in the original box and with all the accessories you received with it.
- Pre-recorded videotapes, DVDs, CDs, minidisc, memory cards and software need to be still sealed. Any 'free gifts' received with the product also need to be returned.
- If you want an exchange, the conditions above still apply. When you've returned your product, we'll ask you to place a fresh order and then issue a refund for your first order. How to return an unwanted product
- It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes when a product is unpacked it's clearly damaged or has something missing. If you complete a returns form within 3 working days of receiving your product a quick replacement can usually be arranged.
- After 3 working days the product is classed as faulty and you'll need to follow our faulty product guidelines. How to return an incomplete or damaged product